２．Let's learn how to find books.
２－１ Where is the book?
University of Tokyo WebOPAC
- Using the WebOPAC, you can search for books=
in the University of Tokyo Libraries by titles, authors' names, etc.
- University of Tokyo Libraries have about=
- The WebOPAC allows you to search a part of=
the collection, about 2,550,000 books.
- If you see the books you want are not in=
the University of Tokyo Libraries, you should try other university=
- NACSIS Webcat allows you to search about=
48,000,000 books in university libraries in Japan.
- ２－２ What books do the libraries hold on the topic?
Book Contents Database
- You can search books you are looking for by=
content keywords (words from tables of contents and descriptions).
- You can search about 150,000 books,=
although this is a part of the University holdings.
Academic Information Literacy Section , Information Technology Center, the=
University of Tokyo