■Is SSL (https:// ～) available?
WEB PARK provides three following forms of SSL connection. Please select the appropriate connection depending on the purpose.
Use of shared SSL
- Accessible with “https://webparkNNNN.sakura.ne.jp/”
- The SSL certificate provided by Sakura Internet is available for use.
- No additional fee is charged for using the shared SSL. (Available by each organization setting up the shared SSL.)
Using “park-SSL service”
- Accessible with “https://park-ssl.itc.u-tokyo.ac.jp/name of your organization/”
- The SSL certificate provided by ITC can be used.
- Separate application will be required to use the “park-SSL service”.
There will be an additional fee of 10,000 yen/year required.
Using a “Custom SSL Service”
- Accessible with a virtual host name configured by the user itself.
- User-obtained SSL certificates can be used.
- No additional fees are charged for using a custom SSL (Available by each organization setting up the custom SSL)
Please refer to the following web page for the setup procedure.
[Custom SSL] Flow of introduction・Setup procedure
Sakura Internet provides a function where free SSL certificates can be easily set up using the control panel.
Please check the support page of the Sakura Internet website for more details.
[Notice] Sakura Internet will offer an easy configuration function for free SSL certificates called “Let’s Encrypt”