Information Technology Center, The University of Tokyo

Campus-wide Computing Research Division

Home > Campus-wide Computing Research Division > Services > WEB PARK > FAQ > ■Person in Charge of Payment

■Person in Charge of Payment

We ask each department/faculty member to make their annual WEB PARK payment through the budget transfer system within the university. Make sure to state the person in charge of administering the budget as the person in charge of payment when applying, as they will be dealing with the budget transfer within the university. Please fill in the name of accounting section manager, fiscal division manager or accounting section assistant manager, etc. of the department (faculty, Graduate School, center) to which your laboratory belongs.

In case there is no division in charge of accounting in your department, you may request accounting services to be handled by another department. Please register the person in charge in that department as “person in charge of payment”
(The “person in charge of payment” does not have to be in the same department as the WEB PARK user.)